Wow, another week has flown by so quickly! But at least I have for you,…a sneaky #TOT 🙂
The past week:
– we searched and found a cabin in the woods (one that is always open and free to sleep in)
– we found a mini spot of forgotten snow
– We celebrated twice because both Lizzie and my godchild were celebrating their birthdays.
– I went walking dressed way too warm almost every day because it is a fake winter
– I took a fun digital drawing course (but I’ll write more about that later on Fenne.be)
And now we’re waiting for snow. The first snowflakes would arrive this afternoon, according to my weather report. I don’t know if the earth is cold enough, but when the time comes I will at least do a snow dance outside! 😀