What’s in my dog’s travel pouch?
We can’t wait to hit the road, explore new places, and find some peculiar treasures. As I’m packing, I thought it would be fun to share the dog gear we take when we travel.
Just as what we pack for ourselves depends on the season and destination, we don’t always take the same things for our dogs.
This bright green bag is Hurtta’s Zhero pouch bag which is made from surplus neoprene material. I absolutely love it- the only downside is that, when you order from the website, you can’t pick a color.
Inside the bag:
– shampoo, as my dogs love to roll in cow shit or other sticky stuff when I do not take shampoo 🙂
– supplements. I reuse small vitamin bottles if we’re only away for a short time, and if we have a short overnight stop, I put supplements in a small bag for each dog/meal.
– an extra clicker.
– nail trimmer.
– tick remover. I also have one in our EHBO kit.
– Pawz rubber boots. Just in case.
– some treats. Although they might be in my backpack.
– extra poop bags.
– scissors (forgot to draw those).
And now I think about it, I should probably also add an emergency muzzle.
Anything else I’m missing? Let me know!
PS: I’ve been playing with some different techniques/colors/… which one is your favorite?